Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tell us about yourself

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
legendz

Number of posts : 36
Registration date : 2008-02-11

Tell us about yourself Empty
PostSubject: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself EmptyMon Feb 11, 2008 10:35 pm

Here you put things about yourself such as where you live, age , how many siblings, hobies etc.
An example:

I'm from Sydney Australia. I enjoy cricket and rugby league favourite team Dragons Exclamation Exclamation

Last edited by on Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soulafein

Soulafein

Number of posts : 52
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 9:31 am

I'm from Poland(which is important, because time here is +6 hours[GMT +1.00]). I won't tell my age (why would I?), nor how many siblings I have (why would I again? One of the most positive aspects of The Internet is anonymity)
My hobbies are: Travian, computer games, music(Daft Punk, Gorillaz) and Kendo.
Back to top Go down
http://starcraft2.com/
Nith

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2008-02-11

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 9:47 am

Hey all my real name is Uri, I am from Ontrario, Canada. Nith is short for Nithrondor which I have been using as my gaming nick nearly 10 years.

I like to play travian and uwars, and in between Guitar Hero.
Back to top Go down
chipmunk

chipmunk

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2008-02-12

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself EmptyTue Feb 12, 2008 2:49 pm

I'm in the USA. Philness is my significant other. ^.^

I like games. Card games, board games, word games, role-playing games, computer games, Dance Dance Revolution, Pump it Up, and apparently playing Travian. Milk coffee is the ambrosia of the gods and chocolate covered espresso beans are the munchies of choice.

I get to spend my days hanging out with old ladies and calling it work. As a bonus I've learned how to be an awesome old lady. However, it has it's down sides when you start thinking muumuus look awesome and you want a granny sweater (those things are comfy).
Back to top Go down
http://holli4782.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell us about yourself   Tell us about yourself Empty

Back to top Go down

Tell us about yourself
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: General :: General Discussions-
Jump to: